The European Union and other international organisations offer various funding opportunities for young people and those who work with them.
No matter what they are called (grants, programmes, traineeships, awards and prizes, courses), there are several ways to access these opportunities:
- Deadline Reminder - lists the opportunities that are coming up in the next three months
- Alphabetical index - lists all opportunities in alphabetical order. Very useful if you want an overview of all opportunities.
- Promoter search - lists all European Institutions and other international organisation that offer opportunities.
- Theme search - fast access to EU and national opportunities according to a selected theme.
- Advanced search - this will exercise your search abilities! It searches among EU and national funding opportunities, organisations, and other resources.
- Free text search - you would only need to make your choice among programmes (funding opportunities), organisations and resources!
Most of the time, the opportunities listed operate over a period of years, so, although the deadline might have passed when you look at a specific programme, you may be eligible to apply for the next round! When a programme is still listed here, even with a past deadline, it means we have information that a new deadline will be available soon.
There are few opportunities for individual young people or those professionals working with young people! Most of the opportunities are for private or public organisations (youth organisations, schools, universities, local authorities, NGO-s, ...). It is very rare that the projects are fully funded through an EU programme; therefore co-funding will be necessary.
Start your search for the opportunity that matches best what you are looking for on this site!